Wi-Fi Client on i.MX53QSB
Freescales i.MX53 processor is a ARM Cortex A8 core operating at 1GHz. Redpine has used the IMX53QSB platform to add Wi-Fi client mode capabilities to this processor. The QSB is an integrated, cost effective and easy to use platform to evaluate i.MX53 processor along with Redpine Signals SDIO form factor Wi-Fi evaluation board. QSB
The RS9110-N-11-02-EVB is an 802.11b/g/n capable Wi-Fi companion card that can be used with IMX53QSB platform. The companion card enables developers to add wireless capability to different microprocessors. The card can be plugged into the SDIO slot of the processor platform.
The companion card comes with complete driver binaries for Linux operating system along with iPerf wireless application. The software and guide enables developers to reduce their integration time and speed up time to market.
- Compliant to 802.11b/g/n/h/i/k
- 2.4GHz Frequency band support
- 802.11n features for high throughput and extended range
- AES, TKIP, WEP, WPA, WPA2-PSK security support
- SDIO and SPI interface support
- Integrated omni directional chip antenna
- 40MHz, 20ppm reference oscillator
- Microwave coaxial connector switch
- Ultra low power operation
- WLAN software with host driver for Linux and Android 2.2
- Single supply 3.1 to 3.6 V operation
- Operating temperature -40°C ~ +85°C